Hey guys, I just wanted to share this new software I’ve been using called Loom. I started with a free version but I just upgraded to a paid subscription because I liked it so much. Loom is a screen recording software where I can record my screen, or use my computer camera. I have been using it for design proofs and to show clients how to do things rather than writing a long email. I am convinced people do not read emails and having this has helped me become more efficient with my communication. With the paid subscription, I can download my videos and upload them to YouTube or elsewhere. So check out Loom. It might make things easier for you as well.
How do I record my screen from the Internet?
- Show and Tell
- How do I record my screen from the Internet?
- My website traffic has dropped dramatically, and how I fixed it!
- How do I advertise my healing business?
- Website Facelift – How to Revamp a Website Case Study with Spiritual Energy Dynamics
- Web and Graphic Design Services are Tax-Deductible
- The Crystal Ball Chronicles – True Crime Book Cover Design
- Med Spa Website Design
- Psychic Medium Website for Kristen Terrell Owsley
- Will AI Replace designers?
- The Five Habits for the Healthy Empath
- Pinterest for Marketing
- Sales page for Inner Light Teaching
- New website for A Bridge to Wisdom
- Page Views vs Visits
- How to promote your Etsy Shop and get more sales
- Check out my Etsy Shop!
- Canva vs Photoshop
- Sacred Geometry Wellness Logo Template
- Website for Yoga Nidra Instructor
- Business Housekeeping 101 in three easy steps!
- Dragonfly Logo Design for Holistic Healing Business
- Website Design for Energy Healers
- How do you do SEO on YouTube?
- How do you get inspired?
- Logo Design for Heart Healing
Create Your Brand!
Sign up to receive my branding worksheet